Run and walk in eco-friendly style and comfort wearing Skechers Max Cushioning Elite - Your Planet. Designed with recycled materials, this lace-up features an engineered knit and synthetic upper, Skechers Air-Cooled Goga Mat insole and lightweight ULTRA GO® cushioning. Our Planet Matters: Good for your feet. Good for the world.
- Skechers Max Cushioning design for exceptional comfort and support
- Skechers Air-Cooled Goga Mat breathable insole with high-rebound cushioning
- Lightweight, responsive ULTRA GO® cushioning platform
- Ortholite® comfort foam insole layer adds long-term cushioning and high-level breathability with 5% 25% 20 recycled rubber content.
- Knit fabric upper and lining made with 100% Recycled polyester fabric
- Eye stay, Toe cap and Heel counter hotmelt is made with 50% recycled TPU
- NRT - Natural Rocker Technology for a smooth heel to toe transition
- Crafted with 100% vegan materials
- Lace-up engineered knit and synthetic upper
- Flexible traction outsole with padded heel for added stability
- 6mm heel drop height
- 2-inch height
- Skechers® logo detail
- Between September 1, 2021 and December 31, 2024, Skechers will contribute $800,000 to The Nature Conservancy. The purchase of SKECHERS® Our Planet Matters shoes will not result in a contribution to TNC. The mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. More information about TNC is available by mail at 4245 N Fairfax Dr, Ste 100, Arlington, VA 22203, USA, by phone at 1-800-628-6860 or at nature.org. Charity registration number is 66007778 in the District of Columbia, USA. TNC is a global organization working in 72 countries, with an affiliate, Nature United, in Canada. ORTHOLITE is a registered trademark of O2 Partners, LLC.