Walk in eco-friendly style and comfort in Skechers GO WALK Arch Fit® - Our Earth. Featuring a laceless fit fabric upper designed with recycled materials, a removable Arch Fit® insole and a lightweight ULTRA GO® cushioned midsole. Our Planet Matters: Good for your feet. Good for the world.
Hoogtepunten van het product
- Patented Skechers Arch Fit® insole system with podiatrist-certified arch support
- Podiatrist-designed shape developed with 20 years of data and 120,000 unweighted foot scans
- Removable insole helps mold to your foot to reduce shock and increase weight dispersion
- Knit fabric upper and lining made with 99% Recycled polyester fabric
- Heel overlay panel made with 50% Recycled TPU material
- Lightweight, responsive ULTRA GO® cushioning
- High-rebound Comfort Pillars® for added support
- Durable dual-density traction outsole for stability
- Machine washable
- 1 3/4-inch heel
- Skechers® and Arch Fit® logo details
- Between September 1, 2021 and December 31, 2024, Skechers will contribute $800,000 to The Nature Conservancy. The purchase of SKECHERS® Our Planet Matters shoes will not result in a contribution to TNC. The mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. More information about TNC is available by mail at 4245 N Fairfax Dr, Ste 100, Arlington, VA 22203, USA, by phone at 1-800-628-6860 or at nature.org. Charity registration number is 66007778 in the District of Columbia, USA. TNC is a global organization working in 72 countries, with an affiliate, Nature United, in Canada.